Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, March 24, 2006

A NEW ME - Updated!

Ok, so I decided we shouldn't have our last name on my blog, so I'm moving to a new one. You can find me at austinmylf.blogspot.com. I know to copy and paste my template to the new place, but can I take my archives over there too, or are they just gone? I am now the MYLF. The mom you'd like to....what? Can y'all help me find a fun word?? NO DIRTY WORDS. We've thought of fling, flummox, finger-paint. Nothing quite fits, or does it?? Y'all help me SO THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, THE MORE "FINGERPAINT" GREW ON ME. PLUS, MY MOST PSYCHO FRIEND LIKED IT, SO HOW CAN IT BE WRONG?

2 Kids Fingerpainting:

Blogger Kami said...

I kinda like how you have it.

MYLF...

Leaves it up to whomever. ;)

3/25/2006 06:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

5/09/2007 09:38:00 AM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home