Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 07, 2006

SPF! Take Me Off Auto

I haven't played in a while, because Kristine's themes haven't been something I could work with. This weeks was FUN and pretty easy. Hooray! By the way, I don't have SLR, but I have a very good P & S. These were taken with my Kodak P850. I'm fully aware that my kid isn't really "stuff", but I like taking pics of him the best. No edits except minor cropping and the airbrushing of pizza sauce from the chin...
Macro: take a picture of something ‘close up’
NO FLASH: try swiching the flash off and taking pictures of your stuff without it Perspective: get up high or down low…either way, change the perspective of your picture.. ...did you play???

3 Kids Fingerpainting:

Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Your picutes are great! I happen to be partial ole Buzz there. The first movie came out when my son was very young and Buzz was his favorite (he is now uhmmm 17).

Happy SPF!

4/07/2006 01:54:00 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Awww... I love foot pictures! Great job! I played too!

4/08/2006 02:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Company+moving+site+submit botox Appliance parts dryer didrex http://www.about-fioricet.info What the bible says about debt

4/25/2007 11:42:00 PM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home