Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend!

It was a busy one. Yesterday, Evan had a soccer game, and then we headed out to Inks Lake with friends. It was really nice! I'd drive out there again to camp, but not worth the drive just for a few hours, especially when you can't drive very well at night, like moi.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Today, Evan and I headed up to see Grandmother in my hometown Salado. The little you-know-what jumped right into the creek! Kami, sorry about the "house pants", he wouldn't hear of wearing any different *wink*

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Video Sharing at DropShots.com
Sincerest apologies for the giant photos and annoying dropshots links. Blogger wouldn't let me post the pics the easy way *rolling my eyes*