Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 28, 2006

Bumper Stickers

My Hero sent these to me via IM when he was supposed to be working. I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake my mommy's tattoos are better than your mommy's tattoos Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change ready. I'M NOT IMMATURE you stinky butt poo poo head I killed a 6-pack just to watch it die. Do I look like a f***ing people person? So, when's the wizard going to get back to you about that brain? Friends don't let friends vote Republican Who Is Going to Clean Up After the Elephants? Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra? I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, Implants? Aren't you glad Bush isn't on your side? It ain't over 'til your brother counts the votes SATAN FOR PRESIDENT Oh Wait... He Already Is

3 Kids Fingerpainting:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

2/06/2007 12:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2/16/2007 09:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

3/05/2007 01:22:00 PM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home