Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Misery and Cheese

First for the misery. I THINK I have a wisdom tooth coming in, and now it's pushing on all my other teeth, and that whole side of my face is in excruciating pain all the way from my jaw back to my ear! My regular doc called me in some painkillers, and I think they're helping. I don't know when I'll be able to get in to the dentist. The cheese is this. I SO want to go to this! I didn't go to my senior prom. The problem is that I don't want to ask John, I want HIM to ask me, but I don't think he even knows about it.

2 Kids Fingerpainting:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about the tooth. I hate that kinda pain.

I say go for it! It sounds like a lot of fun.

4/20/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

4/26/2007 03:19:00 PM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home