Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 28, 2006

Stark Raving Mud

I should have known that a day that started with the ghost elimination trail would just be a weird day. Evan informed me that he is going stark raving mud. Obviously I said "What?!" to which he answered "Stark! Raving! MUD, Mom!" Later I went to lie down and close my eyes for a few minutes, at which point my child decided to bury me under laundry and stuff. It was dark and quiet and peaceful in there, while I knew exactly where Evan was, and that he was safe and being entertained. What do you know? We have invented the PERFECT game! I let him use the camera, which NEVER happens so he could take a photo of his handiwork (can you find my hand sticking out?), and another random photo while he was trying to figure the thing out.

3 Kids Fingerpainting:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. your laundry pile looks just as bad as mine!

4/28/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh no! That's not my laundry pile, Evan took all the laundry and blankets and stuff from the whole house and piled them there :-)

4/29/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

3/04/2007 10:01:00 PM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home