Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

oh frick it all

So a very very very good friend of ours is here from California, and they're going to six flags tomorrow. We're broke, but we have season passes including parking, and a place to stay, so OF COURSE Evan and I will go too. I finally made the decision to spend the gas and drive to Dallas, got all excited and just about ready to walk out the door, when I remembered that someone is coming to look at the dishwasher tomorrow. I can't ask the landlord to reschedule it because we already got onto her about not getting someone out here fast enough. I just want to cry...we'll still get to see him this weekend at an annual reunion, but STILL! Anybody want to come sit at my house all day tomorrow???

3 Kids Fingerpainting:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aw! Sorry you missed it.

7/03/2006 08:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site List of free adult video clips

2/22/2007 05:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Audio teleconferencing and web conferencing Breast cancer flip flop necklace valtrex dosage http://www.computer-virus-protection-software.info/Merchantaccount.html

3/05/2007 01:29:00 PM  

Fingerpaint With Me

<< Home